Interventional Cardiologist needed for Established Practice offering High Earning Potential at Missouri Baptist
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group Cardiology invites board certified/board eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join a large team of Cardiologists on the Missouri Baptist Medical Center Campus, join our team with this exciting opportunity below!
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a BJC Healthcare affiliated Hospital. BJC Healthcare is one of the leading health systems in the nation, with Missouri Baptist Medical Center being one of the premiere facilities in the health system. Located in the beautiful, safe, and highly sought-after West St. Louis County, Missouri Baptist is a magnet institution that has consistently been ranked among the best institutions in the region. In addition to the regional rankings, Missouri Baptist is also rated “high-performing" in eight of the common procedures and conditions assessed by U.S. News: aortic valve surgery, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), colon cancer surgery, heart failure, heart bypass surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, and lung cancer surgery. BJC Healthcare has a strong reputation for community support and Missouri Baptist is truly a great representation of the greater BJC mission, "The world’s best medicine, made better."
- Located on the Missouri Baptist Medical Center campus, you will be joining 11 full-time Cardiologists and 3 Cardiology Nurse Practitioners
- Our practice features a high volume TAVR program, MitraClip program and a Watchman program
- We provide additional service with peripheral and coronary interventions, inpatient and outpatient consults, echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography (including 4D), and stress testing
- In collaboration with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, we provide interpretive services, to include: Echocardiography, electrocardiography, Holter and event monitor, and stress testing
- Additional services provided are advanced CTO management and structural and functional MRI services
- The provider selected for our expanding team will come equipped with a dedicated Medical Assistant and a group of support staff
- Monday through Friday work week. This includes 36 patient hours and 4 administrative hours
- 5-day work week divided by 2 days in the catheterization lab, 2 days in the clinic, and 1 day doing inpatient consults
- Strong support from the on-site cardiac and vascular support team
- Great mentorship available
- Ideal candidate would like a good blend of interventional and general cardiology
- Reasonable shared call schedule with Nurse Practitioner call support on the weekends
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive 2-year guarantee, followed by a work RVU based model
- High earning potential
- Signing bonus
- Fellowship stipend available
- CME Allowance
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Claims made malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
About Saint Louis
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Advanced Cardiac Care of St. Louis is a physician practice located on the campus of Missouri Baptist Medical Center in Town and Country, Missouri.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer