Interventional Cardiologist to join team of 9 at Christian Hospital in St. Louis
If interested in discussing details, please CLICK HERE to access my calendar and select a time that works best for you.
- Join 9 full-time Cardiologists and 4 Cardiology Nurse Practitioners
- TAVR program, MitraClip program and Watchman program
- Structural work optional
- Peripheral and coronary interventions
- Echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography (including 4D), and stress testing
- Advanced CTO management and structural and functional MRI services
- Dedicated Medical Assistant and experienced, friendly support staff
- Mon-Fri Clinic; 36 patient contact hours per week
- Flexible schedule, typically 2 days in cath lab, 2 days clinic along with inpatient consults
- Strong support from on-site cardiac and vascular support team
- Established group with great mentorship available
- Good blend of interventional with some general cardiology
- Shared call schedule of 1:4 with Nurse Practitioner call support on the weekends
- Christian Hospital is a BJC Healthcare affiliated Hospital. BJC Healthcare is one of the leading health systems in the nation.
- Christian was nationally ranked as “high performing” by The U.S. News in the clinical specialty of geriatrics and multiple conditions including heart attack, heart failure and stroke
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive 2-year guarantee, followed by a wRVU productivity model
- High earning potential
- Signing bonus
- Fellowship stipend available
- CME Allowance
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Claims made malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
About Saint Louis
- Enjoy the St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena and more
- Sports teams include St. Louis Blues Hockey, Cardinals Basebal and the brand new St. Louis CITY Soccer team
- Numerous fine-dining, wineries and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Great public and private schools
- Easy access to St. Louis Lambert International Airport #LI-JB2
[Register to View] " width="127" alt="icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=96747&hashed=[Register to View] " />
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
The Heart Care Group is consistently recognized for their exceptional outcomes and patient care and our physician are among the top cardiologists. With experienced, highly respected physicians and caring staff, our practive specializes in superior diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer