Non-Invasive Cardiologist - Reliant Medical Group - FT - Worcester
General (Non-Invasive) Cardiologist at Reliant Medical Group – Sign On and Relocation!
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Cardiologist to join our team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
- Position Highlights
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Division includes 10 Cardiologists and 5 Advanced Practitioners
- Prove the latest diagnostic and treatment options to include stress testing, nuclear imaging, reading ECHOS, internal and external loop recording, percutaneous coronary intervention, and structural heart disease interventions (TAVR, mitral valve clipping, ASD closure, Watchman device), all forms of permanent pace making and EP studies, and radiofrequency and cryo-ablation.
- Provide evaluations and treatment for ischemic heart disease, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, and preventative measures.
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- Student and Resident teaching; and Research opportunity available if desired
- 1 in 6-weekend call schedule
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiatives in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights [Optional]
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- APC partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- BC/ BE in Cardiology
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.