Non-Invasive Cardiologist - Downey
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work. (sm)
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
We are currently recruiting for Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join established affiliated medical practice that is well recognized for providing high quality care in the patient community.
• Clinic Location: Downey, CA
• Schedule: Monday – Friday
• Call Schedule: 1:4 week (Monday – Thursday) and one weekend per month
• Outpatient: Office consults, diagnosis, and screenings for cardiovascular diseases; atrial fibrillation, electrical abnormalities, congestive heart failure (CHF).
• In office procedures including EKG’s, halter monitoring, diagnostic testing; Xray’s and scans
• Average Patients per day: 20 – 25 patients
• Nursing and Medical Assistant support in office; follow up appointments, labs and test results, rooming patients, vitals, RX refills.
You will be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Cardiovascular Disease
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience
- Current BLS, ACLS certification
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent communication skills and time management
At OptumCare, we have found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over seventeen million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
We’re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high-quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus, and the ability to contribute effectively to a highly collaborative team environment. All this together is your time to do your life’s best work.(sm)
For California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $423,410 to $644,400. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.