Cardiologist Needed - Strong Earning Potential with Well-Established Cardiology Group - Flexible Schedule with Great Work/Life B
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group Cardiology invites board certified/board eligible Cardiologists to join our well-established practice on the Missouri Baptist Medical Center Campus, join our team with this exciting opportunity below!
- Our practice features 12 highly trained Cardiologists and 4 Cardiology Nurse Practitioners
- Opportunity to be busy from the start with the growing need
- The provider selected for our expanding team will come equipped with a dedicated Medical Assistant and a group of support staff
- Flexible scheduling that offers a work/life balance based on the provider's preferences
- Typically, a Monday through Friday work week, which includes 36 patient hours and 4 administrative hours
- Main clinic located on the hospital campus
- Ideal candidate will be open to doing one day of outreach to support the system as a whole
- Telehealth services provided for rural facilities
- Interest in imaging can be accommodated
- Electrophysiology and Heart Failure Clinic on campus
- Strong support from the on-site cardiac and vascular support team
- Sub-specialty interests can be considered
- Reasonable shared call schedule of 1: 6 with Nurse Practitioner call support on the weekends
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary (2-year guarantee)
- After guarantee, compensation based on work RVU model with high earning potential
- Signing bonus
- Fellowship stipend available
- CME Allowance
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Claims made malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Advanced Cardiac Care of St. Louis is a physician practice located on the campus of Missouri Baptist Medical Center in Town and Country, Missouri.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer