Advanced Modality Tech Cardiac Cath
BJC HealthCare is now hiring a Full-Time Advanced Modality Tech Cardiac Cath at our Memorial Hospital Belleville - Shiloh!!!
- Mon-Friday (8 hour shifts)
- Work closely with a Multidisciplinary Team
- Will Work at Memorial Hospital in Shiloh, IL and Belleville, IL
- Call – every 4th weekend
- 1 Holiday per year
- General Radiology (X-Ray Tech), Radiologic Technologists, Radiographer, Rad Tech, Radiology Tech, Medical Imaging, RT, ARRT
Why Join Us?
- $5000 Sign-On Bonus
- Increased Compensation Packages
- Generous Benefits Package with PTO and Tuition Assistance beginning on day 1
- Several Retirement Options including a 401K plan and either a Pension Plan or a 403 (b)
- Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
- Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
Memorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care hospital offering medical and surgical services plus critical and emergency care including Children’s at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It provides patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment services as well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering medical and surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the Illinois Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial Belleville recently was accredited by the American College of Radiology as a designated Lung Cancer Screening Center. Since 2008, it has been designated as a Magnet®-recognized organization for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh, a 94-bed, all-private suite hospital was recognized with Magnet status in 2018 and provides emergency care, labor & delivery, nursery, medical and surgical services plus critical care.
The Cardiac Cath Lab at Memorial Hospital Shiloh is a diagnostic and therapeutic service department. Services delivered are based on direct physician orders and available in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
Performs diagnostic imaging procedures in at least one advanced imaging modality (defined as Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Interventional, Mammography, Bone Density, Cardiac Catheterization) on adults and/or pediatric patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment, and quality control.
ResponsibilitiesPrepares patient and equipment for procedures.Performs studies independently, in on-call situations, portable exams, and other site as required by work area.
EducationAssociate or Trade School Equi
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsIEMA - Illinois onlyRTR,CT,MR,M,BD,CI,VI,RCIS,RCES