Bilingual (English / Spanish) Quality Review Specialist - De Pere, Wisconsin
Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera! Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast - growing environment.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Quality Review Specialist evaluates telephonic interactions between consumers and sales agents to ensure adherence to key compliance, customer and organizational requirements. This position conducts evaluations and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve performance.
This position is full - time (40 hours / week), Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM including the flexibility to work occasional overtime on business need. Our office is located at 2020 INNOVATION COURT, DE PERE, WISCONSIN.
We offer 7 - 10 days of training. Training will be conducted onsite.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Education / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of call center experience
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish (ability to communicate written and verbally)
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift schedule (40 hours / week) between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM from Monday - Friday including the flexibility to work occasional overtime on business need
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience with using Microsoft Word (ability to create correspondence and work within templates) and Microsoft Excel (ability to sort, filter, and create simple spreadsheets)
- Demonstrate understanding of applicable quality requirements and guidelines
- Work independently; plan, prioritize, organize, and complete work to meet established objectives
- Use critical thinking skills to determine business impact when completing an evaluation
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and innovative thinking
- Apply knowledge / skills to a range of moderately complex activities
- Demonstrate great depth of knowledge / skills in own function
- Sometimes act as a technical resource to others in own function
- Solves moderately complex problems on own
- Works with team to solve complex problems
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.