PAR Specialist - Taguig City, NCR
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
The PAR Specialist position is responsible for providing customer service to the Talent Acquisition organization with job postings. This position enables our Talent Acquisition function to be as productive as possible.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with all TA stakeholders throughout the posting process
- Effectively manage shifting levels of workload in a dynamic environment
- Work effectively with other Human Capital functions to ensure consistency in policy and process management
- Identify and assess customer needs utilizing systems and technology to take the appropriate action
- Support and adapt to process improvements and future enhancements/best practices
- Gathers and analyzes information to understand problems and situations
- Train new Job Posting Service Advisors and Recruiters that join our department
- Identify issues related to the recruitment process and escalate as appropriate
- Assist on projects related to Staffing
- Work independently and continually think outside of the box; conveys openness to change and willingness to try new things
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Approach processes and projects from a broad TAS and Global perspective
- Maintain discretion when tasked with processing confidential information
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- BA/BS in any field
- Intermediate experience with MS Office
- Average to above average proficiency in the English language both written and oral
- 1+ years of business experience, preferably in Human Resources or Recruiting
- 6+ months of customer service experience in a BPO/Call Center setting
- Knowledge of recruiting technologies (Taleo and Salesforce)
Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company, is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.