Surest Marketing Specialist - Remote
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Surest™, A UnitedHealthcare Company, (formerly Bind) provides a new approach to health benefits designed to make it easier and more affordable for people to access health care services. Our innovative company is part tech start-up, part ground-breaking service delivery--changing the way benefits serve customers and consumers to deliver meaningful results and better outcomes (and we have just begun).
We understand our members and employers alike desire a user-friendly, intuitive experience that puts people in control when it comes to the choices they make and the costs they pay for medical care, and we are seeking team members to continue to advance our vision. At Surest, we pride ourselves in our ability to make a difference, and with the backing of our parent company, UnitedHealthcare, we can operate in the best of both worlds-the culture and pace of an innovative start-up with big company support and stability. Come join the Surest team and help us design and deliver a cutting-edge health benefit that changes the face of healthcare.
The role will play an integral part in the Surest Member marketing team. They'll manage and develop, working closely with Operation partners, required consumer and member materials such as ID cards, welcome letters, inserts, and Explanations of Benefits (EOBs). Working closely with our Marketing, Operations, and Experience teams, the successful applicant will also assist with campaign set-up, creative management, technical deployment, campaign optimization, and reporting of marketing campaigns. This position will support the Surest health plan's aggressive goals to create satisfied member satisfaction and elevate our Net Promoter scores.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Support onboarding and new member efforts, with an emphasis on bringing to life the Surest experience to drive member satisfaction and Net Promote scores
- Working closely with our Operations partners, responsible for the execution and ongoing management of required materials for all Surest Plans, including but not limited to ID cards, welcome letters, inserts, Explanations of Benefits (EOBs), legal and regulatory notices such as privacy policies and non-discrimination notices
- Create compelling creative briefs, design direction, and facilitation of member marketing requests across marketing and content
- Ideate ways to improve member satisfaction and sell ideas through to create an unmatched member experience that puts the power, choice, and flexibility of our plan in their hands
- Finally, this role is essential to driving growth to our business by ensuring all marketing efforts have been appropriately filed and then approved by internal teams as well as legal and editorial review, ensuring to comply with state-specific guidelines as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- 1+ years of operational/regulatory communication experience
- B2C marketing experience
- Experience collaborating and relationship-building across a wide range of cross-functional groups and functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Exposure to marketing automation and project management tools
- Exceptional communication skills, very organized and detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight time constraints, providing near real-time insights to team members to ensure targets are achieved
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.