Implementation Specialist - Remote
Opportunities at Change Healthcare, part of the Optum family of businesses. We are transforming the health care system through innovative technology and analytics. Find opportunities to make a difference in a variety of career areas as we all play a role in accelerating health care transformation. Help us deliver cutting-edge solutions for patients, hospitals and insurance companies, resulting in healthier communities. Use your talents to improve the health outcomes of millions of people and discover the meaning behind: Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Implementation Specialist will provide post-sales technical expertise during the installation, implementation, and maintenance of company products. Implementation Specialists will be involved in implementing detailed customer installation specifications and requirements. Implementation Specialists will drive quality, usage, and customer satisfaction.
Work Location: Fully Remote - U.S.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Setting-up and configuring Revenue Cycle solutions product for Physicians and Hospitals
- Managing internet communication protocols for VPN and Web Service connections
- Utilize proprietary applications, tools, and processes to implement and deploy Revenue Cycle solutions
- Data mapping, setting up & configuring data processing rules and testing customer database during implementation
- Setting up product access and permissions for customer user groups
- Understand customers business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Follow pre-established instructions, procedures, and guidelines to successfully migrate Revenue Cycle solutions from legacy system to new system
- Set-up of customer data files related to 837 (Claims), 835 (Remit/ERA), 276/277 Claim Status
- Engage key stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the project lifecycle for planning and issue resolution
- Identifies and proposes resolutions for systems issues or changes that impede timely and accurate Revenue Cycle services
- Coordinate with customer IT personal to set-up and configure product modules
- Product testing and resolution of product configuration issues during Implementations
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues encountered by customers
- Manage tasks within IT infrastructure and platform for Real-time transaction processing
- Effectively respond to changing product, project and customer demands while balancing multiple ongoing projects
- Coordinate with product development team in identifying and resolving product bugs delaying implementations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of experience in software support or product implementation
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office & Windows OS and installing, uninstalling, and troubleshooting software
- Experience with hospital information systems and/or building screen-scraping solutions
- RCM, Healthcare insurance or Hospital Information Systems knowledge or experience
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $56,300 to $110,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.