Associate People Experience Specialist - Muntinlupa City, NCR
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Positions in this function are responsible for evaluating and resolving calls in the HRDirect Service Center. This position makes uses of policy documents, knowledge bases, manuals and other tools in the day to day resolution of employee calls to HRdirect
- Respond to employee questions and inquiries received via phone, chat and web
- Identify and assess employee needs and take the appropriate action to respond
- Probe for information to determine the best course of action needed to accurately and effectively respond to the employee’s question
- Document calls and code as appropriate for reporting purposes
- Properly identify and escalate complex issues to Tier 2 partners
- Respond to callers in a polite and courteous manner, projecting patience, empathy and compassion
- Provide consultation to employees on where they can obtain the information on their own in the future
- Diffuse upset callers through demonstrating compassion, understanding and sound judgment
- Solve problems through troubleshooting and critical thinking
- Recommend process improvements to drive efficiencies, knowledge and consistencies in our procedures
- Complete special projects and assignments as required
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Bachelor's degree graduate or completed at least 2nd year in college
- At least 2 years of solid contact center experience
- Experience in US HR Operations (Tier 1/ Tier 2)
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2023 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.