Building Services Coordinator
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, onsite in Marietta, GA.
Positions in this function are responsible for any of the following areas: facilities planning and coordination (incl building services and building engineering), security, drivers, building operations (electrical, mechanical, alarms and monitors), equipment setup/maintenance/repair, and warehousing operations. This function may also include HVAC Technicians requiring certifications as well as Data Center Technicians and Engineers.
This position is multi-disciplined and requires flexibility to meet job assignments. Candidates will be trained across a spectrum of opportunities at the Distribution Center; not limited to administrative, device testing, device troubleshooting, shipping & receiving (other duties may be assigned).
- Clean & receive devices after customer use
- Recertify devices following technical procedures
- Barcode, clean, and prepackage devices for customer use
- Maintain designated, device par levels
- Provide telephonic support to customers experiencing device issues
- Maintain a clean organized environment
- Inspect and receive products against purchase orders
- Package devices to designated par levels
- Process orders including picking, packaging, and shipping
- Restock product shelves
- Assist with inventory count management
- Problem solving
- Ability to prioritize workflow, efficiency, utilizing creativity and independent thinking
Accountability / Decision Making:
- Adherence to operational policies and procedures
- Maintain professional communication levels with customers and team members.
- Prioritize facility organization and preparedness
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED or 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of related experience in any of the following: administrative, device testing, device troubleshooting, shipping & receiving or warehouse
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience with AS400, MS Office
- Forklift operations
- Clear communication skill
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, administrative, device testing, device troubleshooting, shipping & receiving, AS400, forklift, building services, warehouse, hiring immediately, #RED