Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Revenue cycle Coordinator is an essential position in the Patient Financial Services Collection process and responsible for daily operations with the PFS team. Responsible to monitor and drive production and quality for the team, as well as provide continuous feedback to the team for accurate and timely account follow up.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Be a strong leader with the ability to recognize and solve user gaps in understanding of processes and collection aspects
- Works with each team member to ensure they are meeting the production and quality goals for the team
- Subject matter expert in all follow up activitiesYou'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Spot check accounts and provide immediate feedback to team, as well as escalate any quality/production issues to supervisors
- Manage compliance of all federal, state and private insurance carrier requirements
- Fosters an environment that promotes teamwork and positive communications within the service area and department
- Works collaboratively and strategically with the Revenue Cycle team to develop and operationalize processes and procedures, with continuous process improvement activities
- Contributes to the ongoing performance management, to include quality assurance and process improvement activities
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- HS Diploma/GED or 2+ years of experience in hospital collections
- 2+ years of experience working with hospital insurance billing requirements for federal, state and local agencies and third party submissions, as well as collections regulations
- 2+ years of experience working with third party payer regulations and requirements
- 1+ year of leadership experience in a patient accounting environment with experience in billing, collections and cash posting
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products including Microsoft Word (create and edit documents), Microsoft Outlook (manage email and calendar), Microsoft PowerPoint (create and edit slides), and Microsoft Excel (create and edit spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of ICD10
- Experience with hospital and clinic billing and collections
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $16.00 to $23.51. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $16.00 to $25.77. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.