Clinical Administrative Coordinator Senior
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Clinical Administrative Coordinator Senior is responsible for the completion of set processes and protocols. Works cooperatively to support the Population Health Quality Improvement team to support the vision and mission of the organization, and deliver excellent customer service. Supports the teams in meeting financial, clinical and service goals.
Schedule: Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00 pm
If you reside in Ohio, you will enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge/skills in own function
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives
- Able to synthesize information in areas of expertise to highlight key findings
- Sometimes acts as a technical resource to others in own function
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements
- Proactively identifies solutions to non-standard requests
- Converts multiple sources of information and data into useable information
- Measures the impact of improvement initiatives
- Solves moderately complex problems on own
- Works with team to solve higher complexity problems
- Possess strong listening skills, demonstrated by high level of responsiveness, and follow through
- Promotes quality focus organization wide
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher) OR 4+ years of administrative office experience or health care industry experience
- 2+ years of experience working with the complexities of a multi-tiered managed care organization including the health care industry
- 1+ year of experience working with medical terminology
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, & Outlook) including the ability to edit, create, save, and send spreadsheets and documents and ability to operate and integrate those systems
- Must reside in the state of Ohio
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience working as a medical assistant
- Experience with ICD and CPT codes
- Healthcare insurance benefits experience
- 1 plus year of experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid
- Experience with quality / process improvement
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Understanding of applicable business departments' operations, drivers, and/or procedures
- Understanding of fundamental behavioral health-care-related terminology, programs, and/or services
- Understanding of relevant federal and state regulatory guidelines (e.g., CMS, NCQA, HIPAA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and ability to self-direct
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Ability to work in multiple systems and applications to complete daily tasks
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.