At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Maintains the Engineering and Maintenance SOP’s/Forms Documentation System
- Monitors and tracks all the expired procedures/forms and provide guidance to complete the process throughout the system.
- Verifies that the approved final documents are correct and assures it is posted in the system.
- Assures that the SOPs Binders are updated with the correct effective version.
- Revises SOPs and Forms, which includes reformatting and writing instructions.
- Manages the revision of all documents in DCA (SOPs, Forms, Protocols, Risk Assessments, among others)
- Provides administrative support to Engineering and Maintenance staff to assure an efficient and controlled office operation.
- Generates purchase requisitions, contacts suppliers for operating supplies and maintains a file on all purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Schedules appointments, greets visitors and arranges referral of unscheduled visitors according to the purpose of the visit.
- Monitors important confidential files and records to assure that correct and up-to-date information is readily available.
- Prepares the Budget Spending Templates with the input of the specific Account owner.
- Monitors the Business Unit spending accounts and provides alerts in case of potential Budget targets deviations.
- Maintains Engineering and Maintenance Log Books, registers/checklists, printed materials and any supporting document.
- Coordinates with Procurement Department Printing Forms Requisitions and maintains an adequate supply of Engineering and Maintenance area.
- Maintains Engineering and Maintenance Procedures Binders and procedures matrix to ensure that latest approved version are in place and, replace any obsolete version. This includes the reconciliation and removal of obsolete versions.
- Assists on Internal/External audits by providing any required documentation as the Engineering and Maintenance documentation custody.
- Assists the department staff with administrative aspects of new projects coordination
- Reserves conference rooms, makes the arrangements for breaks (if applicable), print attendance sheets and prepares proper schedules as requested including for the Department Safety Committee activities and/or meetings.
- Gathers and organizes all necessary documents and/or information for meetings.
- Assists in handling department employees training documentation with Knowledge Management area to ensure employees’ training information is updated in the training repository system.
- Provides follow-up to department supervisors to ensure that the required GMP & EHS trainings are delivered and properly documented in compliance with company regulatory activities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Office Administration I Secretarial Sciences
- Five(5)years of experience in an administrative function
- Strong knowledge in Engineering and Maintenance operations (Capital Engineering ,Maintenance, Facilities and Utilities
- Self-starter, strong problem solving and good interpersonal skills.
- Highdegreeofdiplomacyandtacttodealwithvisitors,telephonerequestsandplant/office personnel in a pressure environment.
- High sense of responsibility, persistence and confidentiality
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Discretion in dealing with sensitive matters
- Able to anticipate unusual situations and project solution
- Able to work under pressure and availability to work overtime and rotating shifts when required.
- Non-hazardous working environment
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.