AP Residency Collaborative Coordinator, Reliant Medical Group
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Everyone works collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization - Optum - behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model - integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Here, you’ll contribute to an exceptional patient experience. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
Position in this function provides administrative support for the Advanced Practice Clinician Collaborative (APCC) The APCC provides the Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) with an intensive one-year training program, with in-depth and specifically structured support. Administrative support includes assisting with recruiting, scheduling, onboarding, data collection, Epic templating and other high-level administrative duties as assigned.
Location: Split between 5 Neponset Street in Worcester, MA and 24 Newton Street in Southboro, MA.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 38.75 hours a week, 7:30AM to 4:00PM or 8:00 - 4:30PM
- Coordination of a wide range of diverse administrative functions for the collaborative Advance Practice Clinician Program
- Works as an administrative assistant overseeing accreditation, training and education
- Working with and under the direction of Residency Director and APC Chief
- Located in the APCC pod and coordinates the daily program activities
- Program Operations:
- Resource for the APCC team members, staff and preceptors
- APCC Space/ desk/equipment management and assignments
- Maintains APCC document library; manage MedShare tile (ie templates, program documents)
- Actively manage and help the program to evolve
- Assist with APC recruitment / pipeline and interview schedules
- Project management
- APC Onboarding
- Manage pre-arrival process (licensure, etc with credentialing team)
- Collaborate with L&OD, Epic optimization for onboarding APCs in to Reliant
- APC schedules (clinical, didactic, shadowing, 1:1 mentoring, huddles
- AP clinical templates (ramp up schedules, patient panel assignments, block time for didactics)
- Ensure any necessary Epic updates
- Assist with chart rounds and UM rounds as needed
- Manage schedules for procedural trainings
- Preceptor schedules
- Scheduling preceptors
- Moonlighting/payment rates and payment processing
- Communicate expectations for preceptors
- Cross coverage (ie vacations)
- Same day coverage (ie call out coverage)
- Welcoming, greeting, supporting preceptors for each session
- Coordinate APC confidential evaluations and survey tools
- Assisting with post-residency placement as needed
- Liaison and collaborate with other site leadership
- Program data collection and assist with preparation of program documents, internal reports and presentations as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School diploma
- Familiarity with various software applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Additional specialized medical secretarial/medical office training
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to multi-task and resolve patient concerns in a timely manner
- Ability to think critically and exercise sound judgment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at OptumCare. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.