Facilities Coordinator WellMed
Opportunities at WellMed, part of the Optum family of businesses. We believe all patients are entitled to the highest level of medical care. Here, you will join a team who shares your passion for helping people achieve better health. With opportunities for physicians, clinical staff and non-patient-facing roles, you can make a difference with us as you discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Position in this function provides facilities support to one or more WellMed markets. Identifies, researches, and resolves facilities problems outside of ordinary maintenance. Responds to requests by e-mail or telephone for facilities support. Documents, tracks, and monitors assigned requests to ensure resolution in a timely manner. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Facilitates smooth opening/transition of new and/or acquired sites.
- Takes ownership of facilities in their assigned market(s)
- Manages assigned work orders in ServiceNow (or other software). Completes notes and closes work orders to customers’ satisfaction
- Responds to telephone calls and e-mails for facilities support, ensuring steady communication with customers. Escalates issues to management when necessary
- Orders materials and services when needed, obtaining appropriate approvals when necessary
- Monitors construction projects where assigned for timely startup of services
- Coordinates and manages staff relocations as assigned. Provides necessary information to other departments promptly to ensure the success of activities
- Monitors the performance of service providers and material suppliers. Facilitates or participates in performance improvement and re-sourcing activities where applicable
- Maintain good relationships with IT and Integrations teams
- Oversees minor renovation projects
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field required. (Four or more years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree)
- Current driver’s license
- 4+ years of experience in Facility Management experience/support
- Computer literacy to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize work orders
- Ability and willingness to work irregular hours on occasion
- Ability and willingness to travel (75%)
- Access to reliable transportation
- Facility Management Professional (FMP) or Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP) Certification
- Experience with the ServiceNow application
- Facilities Maintenance experience
- Proven outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.