Senior Data Entry Clerk - Oldsmar, FL
$1,500 Sign On Bonus For External Candidates
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Qualified Medical Child Support Order (QMCSO) team processes all mail for members who have been court-ordered to provide health insurance for their dependents. Eligibility flags the accounts as QMCSO once the enrollment paperwork is sent in. That flag triggers all mail for people covered under that member number to be directed to the QMCSO team.
The mail is sorted by type into bundles of 25 pieces, and the work is assigned to and worked by our processors. The type of mail we are requesting assistance on is Explanation of Benefits (EOBs), Healthcare statement (HCS), and ID cards. Processors would open each piece of mail, locate the member account in the applicable systems, and research all account notes to determine where that piece of mail needs to be mailed to (what address and to whom). They would prepare an envelope and address label, and then send that piece of mail to the appropriate party.
Positions in this function include basic clerical functions including researching on our multiple platforms and the internet, typing, filing and report preparation to prepare re-mailing of different types of correspondence for Child Support Orders.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. During training hours are 8:00am – 4:30pm and after training you switch to core hours, 6:00am – 6:00pm. Our office is located at 601 Brooker Creek Blvd Oldsmar, FL.
- Ability to effectively multi tasks and prioritize
- Ability to easily adapt to changing environment and priorities
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for all decisions and completed duties
- Takes initiative and requires little assistance with standard and non-standard requests
- Conducts system research to support appropriate mailing of documents/correspondence
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Works with others as part of a team
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word)
- 2+ years of experience in Data Entry
- 1+ year experience with Office skills (typing, filing, research on our internal systems and the internet; must be able to type at least 35 WPM)
- Ability to work 8:00am – 4:30pm during training and any of our 8-hour shift schedules within our normal business hours of 6:00am – 6:00pm after training
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Medical or Healthcare experience
- Customer Service Skills
- SharePoint experience
- System knowledge Unet and CDB is a plus
- HIPPA Knowledge
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.