Provider Data Specialist
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
- Develop and maintain macros using VBA or Excel macros application
- Be able to automate and enhance the reporting structures
- Formulate recommendations based upon analysis, data and input
- Partner with staff and leadership within and across sites to identify business opportunities based on analysis
- Review Key Performance Metrics and subsequent drivers, implementing actions for improvement
- Establish and maintain communication channels regarding events that impact call and claim volume
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 5+ years in manual reporting for Leadership
- 5+ years of experience working with US based clients directly
- Solid working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge in tableau, Data visualization
- Good understanding of call center staffing variables (i.e. volume, average handle time, forecasting, scheduling etc.)
- Advanced understanding of PhyCon and Inventory Management
- Solid execution skills with focus on meeting timelines and delivering highest quality service
- Solid time management and analytical skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In addition to this, we highly value these traits!
- Being Accountable
- Committed to delivering results
- Dedicated to serving customers
- Agile and Coachable
- Possess Achievable Drive
- Driven towards Adding Value
- Able to Influence Others
- Supports Innovation and Creativity
- Believes in Providing Support as and when required
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.