Senior Business Analyst - Clinical Performance Coding-Telecommute
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr. Business Ops Analyst would report to the Business Operations Business Manager. The Ops Analyst is responsible for of analytical and operational activities designed to ensure appropriate practices related to supporting the Clinical Performance MA Risk Coding Team.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Perform analytics, process management, reporting, and project management. Maintain CDO and vendor relationships and build trust with stakeholders.
- Ad Hoc business analytics and communication to leadership
Critical Success Factors:
- Self-starter and be able to take direction and come up with approaches and solutions
- Working in a matrix environment to drive efficiencies through influence
- Seeks ways to improve job and operational efficiency and makes suggestions as appropriate
- Takes ownership of the process and provides constructive information to minimize problems and increase market satisfaction
- Partners with CDO leadership teams and Optum management across markets to coordinate execution and implementation in all markets
- Ensure activities are appropriately integrated into the strategic direction, as well as the mission and values of the company
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Tableau, and Powerpoint
- 2+ years of Business Analytics experience
- Health Industry experience
- Documentation experience including project plan, business requirements, SOPs etc.
- Familiarity with MA Risk plans
- Flexibility and adaptability in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to deliver on Clinical Risk and Quality initiatives
- Ability to influence and work with internal and external stakeholders/resources to move projects and programs forward and overcome any challenges
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects and help manage project resources
- Demonstrated track record of exercising good judgment
- Comfortable with report outs and presentation to management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organization and comprehension capabilities with a keen eye on details
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.