Sr. Clinical Quality RN - Las Vegas, NV
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr Clinical Quality RN develops and implements an agency wide Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Program focusing on assessment and improvement in clinical care and supporting processes and compliance with state and federal regulations. As a member of the agency leadership team, the Sr Clinical Quality RN provides leadership and oversight for the QAPI program via data collection, analysis, reporting and benchmarking. Conducts and/or coordinates staff education activities. Serves as agency Compliance Officer.
- Develop and implement an agency wide quality assessment and performance improvement program
- Provide leadership and oversight for the QAPI program via data collection, analysis, reporting and benchmarking
- Ensure ongoing documentation of QAPI activities in accordance with state and federal regulations
- Prepare and present reports regarding QAPI activities to agency leadership, Quality Interdisciplinary Group (IDG), and the board of directors
- Conduct and/or coordinate staff education activities; prepare an annual staff education calendar utilizing internal and external education sources
- Serve as an agency expert and resource for the electronic clinical information system; utilize agency technology resources to drive performance improvement
- In collaboration with agency leadership, foster a culture of clinical excellence via continuous assessment of quality and focus on performance improvement; act as a resource to all levels of staff
- In collaboration with the PSD and other agency leadership, participate in the development of agency policies and processes
- In collaboration with the PSD and other agency leadership, coordinate responses to RHHI requests for ADRs and appeals
- In collaboration with the PSD and other agency leadership, participate in and coordinate state and federal surveys to include corrective action plans and appropriate documentation to support agency compliance with corrective action plans
- Provide input into agency employees' performance evaluations
- Participate in the development of annual capital and operating budgets
- Other responsibilities as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Current unrestricted Nevada RN license
- 2+ years recent hospice experience
- Microsoft Office
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Managed care delivery system experience
- Compliance, quality and clinical education experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.