RN Clinical Supervisor SMA Summerlin
***$7000 Sign On Bonus for External Candidates***
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The RN Clinical Supervisor, in partnership with the Operations Supervisor, receives direction from Managerial Team, gives direction to clinical support staff members of designated Primary Care Teams, provides leadership and promotes collaboration with internal and external team members. Works cooperatively with primary care team(s) and support staff to provide direct patient care. Provides clinical expertise and mentoring for clinical staff. Supports the overall vision of patient centered medical home by achieving a positive balance of healthcare, cost outcomes and patient satisfaction on specific teams. Accountable for the patient experience through the system. Ensures appropriate standards of care are implemented and in compliance with all state and federal regulations, standards of practice, corporate policies and procedures.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organizations and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization
- Supervise back office patient flow in collaboration with providers and support staff. Ensure staffing is maintained, resources are allocated adequately to meet the team(s) need to function efficiently and effectively. Communicate daily task assignments, staffing changes or shift in work requirements to help the team(s) complete work accurately and on time. Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including new employee onboarding, performance management and disciplinary action if needed
- Ensure staff and clinical operations meet audit and regulatory compliance, assist in the capture and analysis of data related to department, quality measures, policies and procedures, state and federal regulations, and / or standards of care. (i.e. PCMH, A3/Tier Reporting, Monthly Audits, Visit Closure Audits, Quarterly Back Office Audits)
- Maintain, facilitate and promote primary care department protocols, processes, policies and standards to include but not limited to the following: Standard Rooming, 5S Exam rooms, Daily Huddles, New and Existing patient management, Medication Refills signed by department head or designee
- Prepare reports and manages assigned projects related to the team(s) to include but not limited: Automated Referral, Tasking, Ancillary, Huddles, Staff time away from work (PTO, Sick, Training, etc.), Staff job assignment and Scheduling
- Subject matter expert to include but not limited to Automated Referrals, Touchworks and APM
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current, unrestricted NV RN license or temporary NV RN license with the ability to obtain permanent NV RN license upon expiration of temporary NV RN license
- 5+ years of clinical acute care or ambulatory experience
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience in health care and/or an equivalent setting
- Experience with computer based electronic medical records
- Ability to travel between multiple sites
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in health care or related field; and/or equivalent and relevant experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
**PLEASE NOTE** The Sign On Bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis (“Internal Candidates”) are not eligible to receive a Sign On Bonus.
Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drugfree workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.