2132226 - Clinical Admin Nurse, Makati City
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function include RN roles (with current unrestricted licensure in applicable state) responsible for providing clinical expertise.
- Clinical Interface/Liaison (clinical problem solver with facilities, providers, carriers; resolution of issues concerning members, benefit interpretation, program definition and clarification)
- Clinical Operations Analysis (monitors and analyzes medical management activities; provides analytical support to clinical programs; may perform clinical assessments and clinical audits)
- Clinical Training (planning, coordinating, delivering and evaluating clinical training)
- Clinical Writing (writing nursing tools and reference information to support the design of clinical products and services)
- Clinical Program Management (development, implementation and/or on-going management and administration of a clinical program(s). Provides strategic oversight and support, measurement standards and revisions as needed for delivery of programs focused on quality, affordability and outcomes.)
- Performs routine or structured work
- Responds to routine or standard requests
- Uses existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems or conduct routine analyses
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance or direction
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in a function or skill
- Preferably with working internet connection of at least 15 mbps in case of working from home. The following options are also available:
- Corporate internet subsidy for those within available and valid serviceable locations, subject to Company Policy
- Onsite work for those who are amenable to drive or commute to our office locations
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.