Clinical Instructor (Radiology)
Additional Information About the Role
BJC HealthCare is now hiring a Clinical Instructor (Radiology) at our Memorial Hospital Belleville location.
- M-F 8am-430pm
- Rotating Weekends and Holidays
- hybrid OR call rotation
- Oversee's radiology students, competencies and attendance
- Will also do general rad tech work, OR, ER, Fluoro, portables and outpatients
- Licensed General Radiology (X-Ray Tech), Radiologic Technologists
Why Join Us?
- Increased Compensation Packages
- Generous Benefits Package with PTO and Tuition Assistance beginning on day 1
- Several Retirement Options including a 401K plan and a 403 (b)
- Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
- Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
Memorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care hospital offering medical and surgical services plus critical and emergency care including Children’s at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It provides patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment services as well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering medical and surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the Illinois Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial Belleville recently was accredited by the American College of Radiology as a designated Lung Cancer Screening Center. Since 2008, it has been designated as a Magnet®-recognized organization for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh, a 94-bed, all-private suite hospital was recognized with Magnet status in 2018 and provides emergency care, labor & delivery, nursery, medical and surgical services plus critical care.
The Diagnostic Radiology Department at Memorial Hospital provides diagnostic digital radiographic imaging for our inpatients and outpatients. The radiology department includes a variety of digital and computed radiography, fluoroscopy, and mobile radiography.
Provides care essential to radiographic procedures and renders services utilizing various imaging modalities. Performs radiographic and other related imaging procedures, producing images for interpretation by a physician. Supervises, coordinates and evaluates all clinical education for radiologic technology students in assigned area(s).
ResponsibilitiesCompletes registration and prepares patients for procedures. Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with a high level of customer service and professionalism.Provides step-by-step instruction, observation, and supervision of students.Performs imaging procedures.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsRadiology Technologist - Reg
EducationBachelor's Degree - Radiology
Licenses & CertificationsCardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer