Co-occurring Clinical Counselor - Independence Center
- Located at the Independence Center, 4245 Forest Park Ave
- Full Time position - 40 hours a week
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- Preferred to have a LCSW with Missouri
- Benefit Eligible
- Working with clients in the co-occurring community as well as general therapy
- Previous experience in working with substance use is preferred
BJC Behavioral Health is a community health center that provides and coordinates behavioral health services for more than 8,000 seriously mentally ill adults and seriously emotionally disturbed children in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. François, Iron and Washington counties. As an Administrative Agent of the Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH), BJC Behavioral Health serves as a major point of entry for people eligible for mental health services funded by DMH and is responsible for serving as gatekeeper to the public mental health system.
Responsible for providing ongoing treatment to persons identified with Co-Occurring Disorders. Maintain fidelity standards for Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment program.
ResponsibilitiesClinical supervision for IDDT team members to receive CCDP certification from Missouri Certification Board.Plans and conducts Individual Sessions, Group Education and Group Counseling in accordance with IDDT fidelity standards.Completes Co-Occurring Evaluations in accordance with IDDT fidelity standards.Reviews, signs and contributes to co-occurring people’s treatment plan.Maintain and monitor fidelity to the Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment program.
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsValid Driver's License
Supervisor Experience< 2 years
Licenses & CertificationsCert Co-Occurring DisordersLCSW or LPC
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer