Ambulatory Clinical Quality Supervisor
- Manages the daily operations and monitors performance for department and team of Quality Outreach Specialists.
- Monday - Friday; Days position.
- Full - Time; benefits eligible.
- Ideal candidate will have Ambulatory Quality Reporting experience, Excellent Verbal Communication skills, some leadership experience and be comfortable with epic and excel spreadsheets.
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician-led organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with top-ranked hospitals in the Midwest region.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to extraordinary care in over 145 locations and over 25 specialties in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas. Our providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction, quality health care, and improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Provides leadership to clinical measurement and quality improvement programs.
ResponsibilitiesManages individual(s) including but not limited to: hires, trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts professional development plans. Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership.Manages the daily operations and monitors performance for department and team.Supports and participates in performance improvement to increase the quality of clinical data abstraction.Provides clinical oversight and leadership to BJC multidisciplinary teams regarding team goals, objectives, measurement strategy, and evaluation of success measures.Leads the development and implementation of interventions to reduce adverse events and provide the best possible care.Develops teams and processes to define indicators, develop definitions, determine measurements, data sources, data warehousing, and data reporting for patient safety events.Serves as an expert clinical resource to improvement teams, business units and business leaders.
EducationBachelor's Degree - Healthcare related field
Supervisor Experience< 2 years
Licenses & CertificationsCert/Lic in Area of Expertise
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer