Assistant Manager - Taguig City or Quezon City, NCR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The more you do, the more you learn. And as you learn you find new doors opening that challenge you to bring your best. This specialist role with UnitedHealth Group will call on your knowledge, your energy and your commitment to making health care work more effectively for more people. Today, more and more employers are turning to us for innovative ideas and high levels of performance. Now, we invite you to help us welcome new members as you help install assigned accounts. You'll be responsible for overall employer contract loading using various databases and/or source documents. Along the way, you'll discover the training, resources and opportunities you'd expect from a Fortune 5 leader.
- Contribute to the success of customer implementation through active participation in meetings for new business wins
- Prepare plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials
- Perform structure building, revisions and billing set up
- Research installation issues and develop customer specific resolutions
- Audit contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
This is a challenging role with serious impact. It's a fast paced, high volume environment that requires you to work independently while maintaining a strong focus on company policies and guidelines. Your accuracy will be vitally important and monitored carefully to ensure our system is correctly coded and that all plan documents are precise.
- At least 2 years Supervisory Experience, preferably with Healthcare experience
- 1+ year of case installation experience
- Knowledge of claims processing systems, guidelines and processes
- Intermediate Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, edit/create spreadsheet)
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Experience working with medical claims platforms
- COSMOS or UNET experience
UnitedHealth Group is a team of more than 260,000 people who are building career success through commitment, compassion and a desire to make a difference. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Assistant Manager, claims processing systems, claims, Team Leader, Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Healthcare Team Leader, Healthcare Assistant Manager, Taguig City, Quezon City, NCR, National Capital Region