Administration Assistant San Bernardino CA
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliable. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
We are searching for a highly qualified Administrative Assistant responsible for providing highly responsive support to our leaders. As a member of the administrative team, you will be responsible for maintaining calendars, setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, tracking expenses, and coordinating building and equipment requests.
- Provide administrative support in a manner consistent with the highest level of performance and professionalism
- Maintain and update calendars in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities including fielding all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most urgent and sensitive matters and meetings, communicating with all parties, and ensuring that meetings are set up for success
- Organize meetings including scheduling, coordinating with remote participants, material preparation, record minutes from meetings, provide post meeting materials and distribution to attendees
- Meet frequently with leaders for proactive meeting support including preparations before critical meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements and provide organized resources (itineraries, agendas, meeting materials, etc.) for upcoming leader travel and meetings
- Use various software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio to prepare presentations, reports, agendas, and other communications
- Maintain and distribute lists as needed (e.g., organization charts, email distribution list, contact, etc.
- Work effectively as an integral member of a team of administrative professionals
- Marketing support (communicating with brokers, setting up member meetings, updating marketing materials)
- Ordering and maintaining supplies (office supplies, clinical supplies, etc…)
- Other duties assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience supporting manager-level staff members and maintaining calendars and setting up meetings
- Proficient experience in Outlook for complex calendar management, scheduling meetings, as well as PowerPoint, Visio, Word, and Excel software
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- AA Degree or some college
- 3+ years of experience creating and submitting expense reports
- 3+ years of making travel arrangements
- Experience or knowledge of the health care industry
- Bilingual in Spanish
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at OptumCare. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.