Executive Assistant - Everett
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
Relieves Executives &/or Senior Administrators of many administrative details. Interfaces with high profile internal/external contacts requiring considerable discretion and initiative. Requires discretion when processing sensitive and confidential information. Involves program work requiring continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Provides complex administrative support including but not limited to calendar management, meeting coordination, agenda and meeting minute management, action item and/or issue monitoring and tracking for team or project accountability
- Program and/or project support, handling confidential materials, non-routine information and general administration matters
- Word processing, excel and database management, proofreading, file and e-file management, and other administrative task management
- Stays informed of all aspects of the manager’s role in order to be proactive in offering assistance
- Generates general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma, GED, or higher OR equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Intermediate experience with Excel
- Intermediate experience with PowerPoint
- Intermediate experience with Outlook (specifically calendaring)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of office experience in healthcare industry at the corporate level
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Suite
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.