Additional Information About the Role
- Barnes- Jewish Hospital is seeking an Executive Assistant to support several leaders within the Peri-operative leadership team.
- Responsibilities will include scheduling meetings, completing special projects and email management.
- Must have excellent time management and communication skills.
- Monday-Friday, on-site position.
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center is the largest hospital in Missouri and is ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Barnes-Jewish Hospital's staff is composed of full-time academic faculty and community physicians of Washington University School of Medicine, supported by a house staff of residents, interns, fellows and other medical professionals. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Barnes-Jewish Hospital was the first adult hospital in Missouri to be certified as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
At Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Perioperative Services team members find the kind of fast-paced environment that will test their professional judgment and critical thinking skills, and encourage tremendous growth. It's an exhilarating place to build a career. Here, you'll work with world-renowned surgeons and anesthesiologists assist on unique and complex procedures, work with the latest technologies and treatments and play a vital role in developing new procedures and treatment protocols. In fact, people from all over the nation and the world come to Barnes-Jewish for our surgical specialties.
Provides high level administrative support to the Vice President of the organization or the Hospital President. Performs a variety of support tasks necessary to create an efficient, professional and effective office environment for the executive.
ResponsibilitiesMaintains calendar of meetings, accepting or declining commitments and prioritizing requests. Makes travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, prepares and maintains expense reports.Answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a courteous manner.Performs general clerical office duties. Maintains files and department budgets, orders and maintains appropriate stock of office supplies.Attends assigned meetings and records and prepares minutes.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer