Radiology Technologist (4/10's) -North General Diagnostic
Additional Information About the Role
BJC HealthCare is now hiring a Full-time X-Ray Tech at our North Shoenberg Pavilion located at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, MO.
New grads, upcoming grads, and experienced Rad Techs welcome to apply.
Why Join Us?
- Up to $5,000 Sign On-Bonus
- Increased Compensation Packages
- Great Competitive Benefits Packages
- Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
- Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
- Shift - Four 10 hour Shifts
- Mon-Thur (Starting at 9am)
- Inpatient, Outpatient, OR, ER Patients
- Special Procedures and Fluoro
- General Radiology (X-Ray Tech), Entry Level, Radiologic Technologists, Radiographer, Rad Tech, Radiology Tech, Medical Imaging, RT, ARRT
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center is the largest hospital in Missouri and is ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Barnes-Jewish Hospital's staff is composed of full-time academic faculty and community physicians of Washington University School of Medicine, supported by a house staff of residents, interns, fellows and other medical professionals. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Barnes-Jewish Hospital was the first adult hospital in Missouri to be certified as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
The Radiology Technologist performs general imaging radiographic procedures to adult and/or pediatric patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders
ResponsibilitiesCompletes registration and prepares patients for procedures. Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with a high level of customer service and professionalism.Performs radiographic imaging examinations.?
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsIEMA - Illinois onlyRadiology Technologist - Reg
EducationAssociate's Degree - Radiology