Additional Information About the Role
- Full-Time Day Shift Hours: 7:30AM - 4:00PM, Monday-Friday
- Every 5th Weekend Required
- Benefits Eligible
- Previous EEG / Neurodiagnostic Technologist Experience
Memorial Hospital Belleville is a 222-bed acute care Magnet® designated hospital offering emergency and critical care services as well as medical and surgical services along with a full complement of diagnostic and treatment modalities. Also located on the Belleville campus, The Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program that includes physical, occupational, speech and hand therapy.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh is a 97-all private bed Magnet® designated hospital located in Shiloh, Illinois. Memorial Shiloh offers a 24/7 emergency department, medical, surgical and diagnostic services including cardiac catheterization, imaging and laboratory. The Family Care Birthing Center features 18 spacious LDRP suites, two dedicated c-section rooms, OB Emergency Department, 24/7 OB hospitalist and neonatology coverage. The Shiloh campus also has the only Illinois Siteman Cancer Center location.
Performs electroencephalographic testing in the laboratory and at the patient's bedside.
ResponsibilitiesPerforms neurological testing using a variety of methods including digital and video EEG, and processes results.Validates physician orders and documents patient and family histories.Integrates the findings of EEG and EEG video data into clinically meaningful interpretations.Notifies supervisor or leader of any problems regarding equipment failure or maintenance needs.Maintains supplies.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsAccredited EEG Program
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer