Field Based Healthcare Sales Representative (CHA) - Rhode Island AND/OR South Eastern Boston, MA
Do you want to make a difference in healthcare?
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them. We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health, and other employed team members.
Join Landmark to be part of a growing company full of purpose-driven, action-oriented, and compassionate team members working to dramatically transform healthcare for our communities.
The Field Based Healthcare Sales Representative (CHA) role is responsible for increasing patient engagement through direct and telephonic member outreach in the community, including in physician offices, hospitals, sub-acute facilities, long-term care settings, and other community partners.
This position is full-time, Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm EST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
- Gather and share to feedback from local community health advocate team to Manager, Community Outreach and Engagement
- Develop the relationship between Landmark and hospital personnel, patients, physicians, community organizations, retirement communities, assisted living, primary care, and skilled nursing facilities
- Coordinate meetings with community providers, home health providers, facility discharge planners, and health plan case managers, including preparation and delivery of presentations on Landmark’s services.
- Uses critical thinking skills to create outreach strategies that are designed to maximize patient awareness and registration into Landmark’s program.
- Leverage reporting and dashboards to prioritize telephonic and field-based outreach to members
- Successfully meet and/or exceed engagement monthly targets
- Reports to Director or Manager, Community Outreach and Engagement
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED(or higher) OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience in sales and/or account management, or direct consumer selling.
- Ability to perform required job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must have experience and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications, Word (creating /editing documents) Excel ( creating and/or editing spreadsheets, Pivot tables, V-lookups) and PowerPoint (creating and/or editing presentations), Outlook ( emails, calendar management, etc.), Teams (meetings and correspondence)
- Must reside in Rhode Island and/or South Eastern Boston, Massachusetts
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prior experience in healthcare preferred
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision.
- Achievement mindset: ability to consistently hit sales targets.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Proven success with time management and territory organizational skills.
Physical and Work Environment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular requirement to sit; use hands to touch, handle or feel.
- Regular requirement to talk and listen.
- Occasional requirement to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms
- Occasional requirement to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Vision abilities include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to travel frequently by car
- Will require regular travel to Physician offices, hospitals, sub-acute facilities, community partners and non-home-based market offices.
- Noise level is usually moderate
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #RED