Business Process Analyst - Telecommute in EST and CST
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Think of this as a triple play. You have Fortune 5 global operations. You have a complex, matrix organization with dozens of interrelated business units. And you have a fast-paced, intense culture where everyone is pushing the envelope. Now, you can step into this challenge and help create new business process solutions that raise the performance of our health care system for years to come. As a Business Process Analyst, you'll be in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission. If you're ready to play in the big leagues, it's your move.
If you are located in Eastern and Central time zones, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Create, control and improve end-to-end business processes
- Lead process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Create quality reporting, analysis and audits for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement
- Assist in the creation, implementation and evaluation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs
You won't be any ordinary Business Process Analyst. You'll be hitting on all cylinders every moment of every day. You will create process design, implement projects, diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions in the quest for better health care. You'll be expected to quickly adapt to change in a very fluid environment and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to agree on solutions.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years of experience with business analysis and process improvement
- 2+ years of data analytics and recommending business solutions based off of data
- 1+ years of specific experience with documenting processes and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts
- 1+ years of experience with MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Connecticut Residents Only: The hourly range for Connecticut residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.