Family Physician, Full Time, No Weekends or Holidays, On-Site Solutions - Fenton, MO
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, MedExpress is seeking a Full Time On-Site Solutions Physician to join our team in Fenton, MO. Scheduled hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9a-6p and Wednesday 2p-6p. There are no holidays or weekend requirements. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Deliver the highest quality primary and urgent care services, including:
- Physical examinations
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Chronic condition management
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
- Provide clinical leadership of worksite staff
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what’s really important
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community locally
- Competitive pay and well deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Board certification or Board Eligible (as a resident) in a specialty field of medicine
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Physician
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Clinical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.