Registered Nurse Family Practice Reliant
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus for External Candidates
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Everyone works collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization - Optum - behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model - integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Here, you’ll contribute to an exceptional patient experience. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.()
Position in this function is responsible for the effective delivery and management of direct patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to standards of nursing practice. Provides appropriate care to patients ranging within the ages of infants to geriatrics. Provides pre-visit and post-visit telephonic support and patient education, populating the Electronic Medical Record with historical information, lab findings, and preliminary orders to be reviewed by the physician at the next clinic visit. Ad hoc visits to the clinical sites will also be scheduled to enhance coordination of team-based care.
Reliant Medical Group is seeking a compassion, enthusiastic and professional Registered Nurse to join their Family Practice Team in Worcester, MA!
1st shift hours, 38.7 Hour per week schedule.
- Provides effective patient care directly to patients or through telephone management
- Consistently documents all the aspects of patient care and patient education. Reports pertinent information to physician
- Ensures nursing judgments and plan are based on physical and psychosocial needs
- Identifies emergency situations and initiates appropriate nursing orders/interventions. Meets patient needs promptly. Provides for cultural and diverse needs of the patient when providing care
- Manages care of the patient according to the standards of care, including age-appropriate standards. Collaborates with multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Incorporates organizational, nursing and department-specific policies, procedures, and protocols into the delivery of patient care
- Completes all organizational and department specific nursing/clinical educational competencies
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Currently licensed as a RN in the State of Massachusetts
- BLS/CPR certification
- Proven knowledge of various software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, etc.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Advanced RN - 3+ years of expertise in department specific skills
- 1+ years of Medical/Surgical or specialty experience
- Diabetes Educator - experience with adult diabetes management
- Experience in an ambulatory care setting with telephone triage
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills
Unless certification, licensure or registration is required, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description, may be substituted for the above requirements.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at . We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.()
**PLEASE NOTE** The Sign-On Bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity a full time, part time, or per diem basis (“Internal Candidates”) are not eligible to receive a Sign-On Bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.