Primary Care Physician - Portland, OR
Portland Offers An Active, Outdoor Lifestyle & Big City Amenities!
Loan Repayment for Residents!
Join an Established & Unique Membership Based Practice !
Employed with Collegial Group!
Careers at GreenField Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. Greenfield Health is a comprehensive medical care provider in Portland, Oregon. We have a membership-based practice model that allows us to cultivate deep relationships with our patients as we provide them with impeccable service and ensure high reliability in our clinical care as well as our advocacy services. Join a team that is innovative and passionate, taking a holistic and proactive approach towards healing while working in a culture that embraces work-life balance. Help us continue to revolutionize our practice as we strive to recalibrate how health care is delivered and experienced. Make a difference in the lives of others as you do your life’s best work.
- Full-time, IM/FP/Med Peds Primary Care Physicians
- Outpatient, M-F
- Location is at our Westside Clinic
- Work alongside other providers (physicians, NPs, RDNs, NDs, CSWs) to ensure the delivery of top quality care.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Sign On Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- CME & PTO
- Full Benefits
- ABIM or ABFM Certification
- Must maintain state licensure and DEA certificate
- Current BLS certification required
- Graduation of an accredited college or university with a Doctor of Medicine degree
- Successful completed of an approved residency
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- 2+ years of relevant experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.