Registered Medical Assistant - Family Practice (Bonne Terre, MO)
Additional Information About the Role
BJC HealthCare is seeking a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) – Full-Time for our Medical Arts Building located in Farmington, MO - Bonne Terre, MO
- Sign On BONUS Eligible!!!!
- 8am – 5pm (Mon-Fri)
- NO WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS, or CALL!!!
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) experience
- rooming patients, obtaining vital signs, histories, adding medications, med/vaccines administration, PAs for medication and procedures, collaborating with providers and office staff; answering phones, making appointments; checking insurance
Why Join Us?
- Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, supportive, and caring team
- Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance (cross-train)
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
The Medical Assistant (MA) provides medical assistance under the direction of a physician or other licensed provider. This position performs select duties for the promotion of health in the care of patients and delivers care according to practice protocols and procedures.
ResponsibilitiesCleans, prepares and stocks supplies in exam rooms.Obtains vital signs, patient history and maintains accurate and prompt charting in the patient's record.Performs clinical skills, such as phlebotomy, electrocardiography (EKGs), point-of-care testing and injections.Triage calls, provide test and lab results to patients and present relevant information to provider with correct medical terminology.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsCert/Reg in Area of Expertise