Free Standing Clinic with Hospital Services in Chesterfield adding New Primary Care Physician
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group and Missouri Baptist Medical Center seek a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician for their newly renovated, state-of-the-art, 16,000 square foot space in Chesterfield, Missouri that opened in February 2021. Chesterfield is conveniently located near Wildwood, Ellisville, Ballwin and just a short drive from downtown St. Louis. It is an affluent, family-friendly community that is rapidly growing!
- Outpatient only practice with a Team Based Care Model Approach
- Join three primary care physicians and two nurse practitioners
- Full-time is 36 patient facing hours and 4 hours of administrative time
- Weekend call schedule of 1:9 offers a great work/life balance
- Nurse Triage takes first call
- Providers take their own call during the weekdays
- Ability to see pediatrics to geriatrics or an adult only patient population
- Freestanding building which is very convenient for patients
- 8,000 square feet allocated for primary care and specialty clinics
- Office Hours are typically Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Specialists rotate through the clinic in ENT, Ortho, OB/GYN, and Cardiology
- New Convenient Care setting on-site, staffed with Advanced Practice Providers
- The facility also has dedicated hospital based services, which offers great access to ancillary services at one location for patients
- Strong support staff
- Fully wired with EPIC EMR
- Teaching opportunity available
- Both practicing physicians and new graduates encouraged to apply
- Visa candidates cannot be considered
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed salary for two years followed by a team based care model based on panel size and wRVU
- Option for sign-on bonus and retention bonus
- Annual quality bonus incentive
- Generous relocation package
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and AD&D and malpractice insurance
- Pension Plan
- 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- CME Allowance and Days
- Up to $100K in student loan reimbursement
- Residency training stipend available
- Claims made malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer