Family Medicine Physician - Full-time - St. Peters, MO
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group at St. Peters on the campus of Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital seeks a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine Physician to join our busy clinic in Saint Peters, MO.
- Established Group of Physicians including 5 Family Medicine Physicians, 3 Endocrinologists, and 4 Nurse Practitioners
- Hit the ground running in a growing community in need of Family Medicine providers
- 100% Outpatient Only Practice
- See patients aging from new baby to the oldest family member
- Shared weekend telephone call only of 1:6 that provides a great work-life balance
- Nurse triage system in place for call
- Providers take their own call during the weekdays
- Opportunity for mentorship
- Easily-accessible parking and on-site lab for additional testing
- 36 clinical hours per week and 4 hours of administrative time
- Office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Clinic is located in a free-standing medical office building on the hospital campus
- Great access to sub-specialists at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
- Fully wired with EPIC EMR
- Newly graduating residents and practicing physicians will be considered
- H1b visa candidates may be considered
Compensation & Benefit Highlights:
- Compensation will be competitive for the market
- High earning potential - be as busy as you would like
- Two-year guarantee followed by a wRVU compensation model
- Residency stipend available for an option to earn income while finishing training
- $100,000 Student loan reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus
- Option for retention bonus
- Annual Quality incentive bonus
- Retirement vehicles include a 401k with match, 403b, 457b, and a pension plan
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance and time off
- Claims made malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Located only minutes west of St. Louis County, St. Charles County is known for its historic architecture, specialty stores and antiques, lovely parks and various sports and recreation complexes. At night, enjoy its restaurants, the cinema, performances at local dinner theaters, a riverfront stroll or gambling in the riverboat casino. Schools, neighborhoods, churches—the building blocks for the solid foundation people call quality of life.
Saint Peters, Missouri is a large suburb of St. Louis City. Only 45 minutes away from downtown St. Louis. This area hosts a great real estate market with its proximity to the Historic Downtown Saint Charles and the easily accessible major city of St. Louis!
Other attractions in the area include the historic St. Charles Riverfront, Missouri Wine Country, Katy Trail, Daniel Boone Home and countless acres of public parks. Within easy reach are the three St. Louis professional sports teams (baseball Cardinals, football Rams and hockey Blues), the Gateway Arch, and world-famous St. Louis Zoo, outdoor Muny Opera and St. Louis Symphony! Come see why this is such a popular area to call home!
About BJC Medical Group: We are a physician-led medical group of more than 700 providers based in St. Louis, MO. We serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations, and along with our partners at the Washington University School of Medicine, we offer our patients access to some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group reaches our communities through more than 130 clinic locations, providing a full spectrum of care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced cardiac services. We hope you will consider joining us. “The World's Best Medicine Begins with You."
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer