Primary Care Physician - Barnes West- St. Louis, MO.
Join BJC Medical Group Primary Care at Barnes West located in the highly sought after West St. Louis County seeks a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join their expanding new clinic space. Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital was recently rebuilt in an effort to drive the most state of the art facilities and to streamline the patient experience. Our group practice features an ever-growing patient population with increasing needs in the exponentially growing West County.
- Outpatient only position with opportunity to develop your ideal practice setting
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time
- Excellent specialty referrals
- Easy outpatient call
- Newly renovated space in 2022
- Interest in procedures can be accommodated
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Two-year guarantee followed by a wRVU compensation model
- Be as busy as you would like
- Stipend available for residents
- 4 weeks paid time off
- CME Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage provided
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement
- EPIC EMR
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital (BJWCH) is a brand-new hospital that was opened in November 2019. The new facility provides 64 private rooms, 14 operating rooms, and four intensive care unit rooms. It was designed to provide a comforting environment that is innovative, efficient and centered on the patient experience. The campus retains a park-like setting with landscaping and a walking path that winds around the campus connecting to Millennium Park.
BJWCH is known for outstanding patient care and offers highly specialized surgical and medical services in an intimate environment. Their partnership with Washington University Physicians, BJC Medical Group and private practice physicians allows patients access to the latest research, medicine and technology. The hospital offers comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services such as a heart and vascular center; pulmonary function, radiology, a Siteman Cancer Center satellite; a sleep disorders center; interventional radiology and physical therapy and rehabilitation; as well as a full range of inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures including colorectal, urology, orthopedics, plastics, otolaryngology, digestive diseases, bariatrics and ophthalmology.
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Barnes West Primary Care specializes in Family Medicine and is located on the campus of Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
- Manages the medical care of assigned patients.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.
- Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
- 2-5 years
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer