Family Medicine Physician Needed for Growing Practice in St. Peters, MO - Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Residency Stipen
BJC Medical Group is seeking an additional Family Medicine Physician to join their growing and lucrative practice at BJC Medical Group at St. Peters Family Medicine in Saint Peters, Missouri. This multi-specialty group of providers focuses on philosophy of care centers on developing long-standing relationships with patients and their families, becoming the advocates for their health.
BJC Medical Group at St. Peters Family Medicine is conveniently located on the hospital campus of Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital in St. Peters, Missouri and is an easy commute to St. Louis.
- Join an established multi-specialty practice with 6 Primary Care Physicians and 2 mid-levels
- 100% outpatient primary care practice in a free-standing medical office building with planned updates.
- 36 patient contact hours, Monday through Friday with flexibility
- Strong support staff of Medical Assistance, LPNs and Registered Nurses
- Hospital employed pharmacists, imaging services, labs and x-rays on site.
- Easy call scheduled supported by BJC Medical Group Access Center
- EPIC EMR
Benefits and Compensation Highlights:
- Two-year guarantee followed by team based wRVU compensation model.
- $30,000 Sign-on bonus
- Residency stipend available
- Student loan reimbursement available
- Relocation assistance available
- CME allowance and PTO provided
- Retirment pension and comprehensive benefits package included
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
- Manages the medical care of assigned patients.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.
- Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
- 2-5 years
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer