Family Medicine Physician in Chester County, PA
DescriptionPenn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Family Medicine Southern Chester County is seeking a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join their team in caring for patients of all ages in the ambulatory setting. The provider group currently consists of 5 Physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners. The practice utilizes the Epic EMR, which is universal throughout Penn Medicine.
The practice is located within the Penn Medicine Southern Chester County facility, which is a multi-specialty building that also houses Penn Ob/Gyn as well as other non-Penn specialties including Cardiology, Pediatrics, Orthopaedics, and more. The facility also offers lab and Radiology services on site.
Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Family Medicine.
Additional information on the practice can be found by visiting: https://www.pennmedicine.org/practices/penn-family-medicine-southern-chester-county?fadf=pennmedicine.
Interested candidates can apply online or submit a CV to Alexandra Brindle, Penn Medicine recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Grove, PA is a quaint borough located in Chester County in southeastern Pennsylvania. The area retains a strong agricultural identity but residents enjoy easy access to local shopping, restaurants, and vineyards, as well as Washington D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York City, all of which are less than a two-hour drive away.
At Penn Medicine, we believe the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. We are committed to providing professional and educational growth opportunities in a world-class organization with a history of stability, growth, and innovation. This includes:
- Competitive compensation package with a base salary and guarantee that converts to a pay-for-performance model after two years
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of PSLF eligibility, strong retirement, CME and time off programs
- Providing high quality patient care through our participation in various value-based programs and our practices’ utilization of the EPIC EMR
- Supporting physician’s clinical practice with an onboarding program designed for individual education and support, including EMR shoulder to shoulder training, Employee wellness resources, and work/life programs
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, including the Action for Cultural Transformation, a cross-institutional framework that aims to foster an anti-racist culture and diverse community
- Corporate responsibility and community service opportunities that allow employees to lend their time, skills, resources, and knowledge to help the communities the health system serves
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.