Outpatient Only Family Medicine Physician Position in Bonne Terre, MO - 1 hour from St. Louis - Visa Sponsorship Available
BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine Physician for our expanding clinic in Bonne Terre, MO, just an hour outside of St. Louis. BJC Medical Group is a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country. Join our team today!
Parkland Health Center includes a full-service acute-care hospital in Farmington, and a three-bed critical access hospital in Bonne Terre serving residents of St. Francois County and surrounding areas in southeastern Missouri. The Parkland-Farmington campus offers a full continuum of inpatient medical-surgical and intensive care, obstetrics, geriatric psychiatry and emergency services, along with a wide variety of outpatient services including a wound care clinic and the Huckstep Heart and Lung Center.
Clinic Location: Bonne Terre, Missouri
- New clinic space that opened in Nocember 2019
- Opportunity to work with a well-established Nurse Practitioner
- Be busy from the start in this outpatient only setting
- Shared telephone call of 1:9
- 40 hour work week
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Full lab, radiology, CT, ultrasound and a sleep lab on campus
- Specialists rotate through the clinic including orthopedics, pulmonary and pediatric cardiology
- Epic EMR
- High HPSA score
- Visa sponsorship available
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary (2 year guarantee, then RVU compensation model)
- $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus
- CME Allowance
- 4 weeks ATO
- Relocation assistance
Farmington was ranked by niche.com as one of the “Best Towns in Missouri” and “Best Towns to Raise a Family” due to attractive home values, low cost of living and low unemployment levels. Farmington has three state parks and 15 community parks, exceptional golf courses, national retailers and local boutiques for downtown shopping, and an abundance of schools – including public, private and parochial. Farmington has so much to offer and it’s just a short drive to St. Louis and all the “Gateway City” has to offer. Have the satisfaction of a safe, tight-knit/small town feel and direct access to a major city.
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Medical Arts Clinic is a multi specialty clinic located in Farmington, Missouri.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
- Manages the medical care of assigned patients.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.
- Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
- 2-5 years
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer