Primary Care Physician - Alton Memorial Hospital, Alton Illinois
BJC Medical Group Primary Care at Alton is seeking a full time; board certified/board eligible Primary Care physicians to join our growing practice in Alton, Illinois. Join a lucrative and established practice in a healthcare system that is recognized both locally and nationally for providing quality healthcare.
- Monday through Friday schedule with 4-day work week option, 36 patient facing contact hours.
- Easy call schedule with BJC Medical Group Access Center for on-call support.
- Established practice of 10 Primary Care providers (6 Physicians & 4 APNs)
- Clinic is located on Alton Memorial Hospital campus and access to for specialists referrals
- EPIC EMR
Compensation & Benefit Highlights:
- Two year guaranteed with transition into a value team based wRVU compensation model.
- Competitive sign on bonus.
- CME allowance available and PTO
- Residency/Fellowship stipend available.
- Student loan reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefit package with retirement pension (401k, 403b, 457b, etc.)
- Relocation assistance
Community Highlights (Alton, Illinois):
- Charming river front community along the Mississippi River, Alton has much to offer. Alton provides high quality educational system with private and public schools for high school and multiple colleges such as Lewish and Clark Community College and Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. This small and growing community provides low cost of living with a convient commute to St. Louis, Missouri. Click HERE to explore more.
[Register to View] " width="127" alt="icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=96747&hashed=[Register to View] " />
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Alton Internal Medicine is located on the campus of Alton Memorial Hospital in Alton, Illinois.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
- Manages the medical care of assigned patients.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.
- Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
- 2-5 years
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer