Primary Care Physician - Thomas Lake
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, The Everett Clinic Park of Optum is seeking a Full Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Mill Creek, WA at our Thomas Lake Clinic. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.
$100,000 Sign On Incentive!
- Outpatient Primary Care
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Part Time, Float and 4 Day work week options
- Call is light and shared | Triage RN call
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
- Competitive pay and well-deserved incentive bonuses
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Family Medicine
- Unrestricted WA Physician License
- Current WA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Family Medicine
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent time management skills
For Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $237,360 to $331,700. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.