Primary Care Physician - Per Diem Float - Everett Clinic
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career here, too? The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic, part of Optum, are physician-led, close-knitted teams that have deep roots in the Puget Sound area. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of Washington toward better healthcare practices, and we are looking for amazing doctors like you to join us to do your life’s best work (sm)!
The Everett Clinic, part of Optum, is seeking a Per Diem Primary Care Physician to join our float pool team in Western Washington. This is an outpatient primary care position that will provide support to multiple clinics within, including those in Everett, Marysville, Seattle, and Puyallup.
- Outpatient Primary Care including office consults, annual visits, follow up appointments and in office procedures.
- Provide coverage for times of vacation, leave, etc.
- Strong Medical Assistants, RNs, and Clinical support
- Many of our clinics has onsite lab and x-ray, specialty services, pharmacy services, behavioral health services and walk-in clinics.
- Variety of shift schedules available
- Unrestricted WA Physician License
- Current DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds
- Experienced preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Current BLS, ACLS certification
- EMR Proficient – EPIC preferred
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential. Not all benefits may be available to per diem providers.
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care must go in order to reach its fullest potential.
For Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for Washington residents is $117.00 to $164.00. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.