Primary Care Physician - The Everett Clinic - Anacortes, WA
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join a busy team of providers at our multi-specialty clinic located in Anacortes, WA. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This is a traditional outpatient primary care medicine practice supporting patients from Anacortes and its surrounding communities:
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with productivity and quality incentives.
- Our sign-on and retention bonus package goes up to $100,000 for highly qualified physicians.
- Located in Anacortes, WA
- Value based care
- Multidisciplinary team to help with patient care
- Minimum call with RN triage, phone call only
- EMR: Epic
- Outpatient Primary Care: 18-24 patients day on average
- Ability to focus on an Adult/Internal Medicine population
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week.
- Ancillary Primary Care team includes: Social Work, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, and Pharmacy
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Unrestricted WA license or the ability to obtain prior to start
- Current DEA or the ability to obtain prior to start
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $244,000 to $341,300. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.