Family Medicine Physician- Shoreline WA
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, The Everett Clinic is seeking a Full Time Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Everett, WA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic now Optum Care is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join a busy team of primary care providers at our multi-specialty clinic located in Everett, WA. Our multispecialty organization has a large internal referral base to most specialist and surgeons.
This is a traditional outpatient primary care medicine practice supporting patients from Everett and its surrounding communities:
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with productivity and quality incentives
- Our sign-on and retention bonus package goes up to $100,000 for highly-qualified physicians
- Outpatient Primary Care
- Ability to focus on an Adult/Internal Medicine population
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Part Time, Float and 4 Day work week options.
- Advanced Practice Clinician (PA/NP) and Scribe support
- Call is light and shared | Triage RN call
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Family Medicine
- Unrestricted WA Physician License
- Current WA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Family Medicine
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent time management skills
At Optum, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving almost 130 million people through more than 78,000 aligned physicians and advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider.
Would you thrive with Optum?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $237,360 to $331,700. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.