Family Medicine Physician - Pinnacle
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to practice in a place that truly values your voice? Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
Pinnacle Medical Group, a part of OPTUM, is a physician-led organization. We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we’re looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Outpatient setting only
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- Office hours schedule: Monday – Friday; 8 AM – 5 PM
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants
- EMR: Allscripts
- A stunning hometown: Fontana is part of the sunny San Bernardino County nestled south of the San Bernardino National Forest.
- Just an hour away from Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs.
- The average cost of housing is lower than California’s other major cities.
- It’s within minutes of Victoria Gardens Outdoor Shopping Center, mountain hiking trails, an international airport, a casino resort and much more! You’ll also love the weather and never have to worry about snow!
- Within 30-60 mins from the best schools! Arcadia Unified School District, San Marino Unified School District, Riverside Stem Academy, Diamond Bar High School, Walnut High School, Glen A. Wilson High School
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- Dedicated support: Get a skilled admin team
- A robust healthcare system
- A nationwide family: You’ll have the full strength of Optum behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Create the life you want, with meaningful work, and physician wellness support.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Excellent time management skills
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- BLS, ACLS certification
- EMR Proficient
- Spanish-speaking is a plus!
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
- To help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
- Integrity: Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
- Compassion: Walk in the shoes of people we serve and those with whom we work.
- Relationships: Build trust through collaboration.
- Innovation: Invent the future, learn from the past.
- Performance: Demonstrate excellence in everything we do.
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
California Residents Only: The salary range for California residents is $244,000 to $341,300. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.